Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Long lazy week...

The week leading up to Christmas started off well, but ended without a lot of emphasis on training. I had a wonderful time on Christmas Eve, Christmas and the days after spending time with family and friends so I think it's justified. I think the last training day I had was last Thursday... I got in an hour long run through some slush and snow yesterday so I've started back at it. Today will be difficult bc I'm headed up to my grandparents to help them clean the mold out of their basement. I'll try to get a run or ride on the trainer tonight. Maybe some cross training if I'm feeling ambitious this evening.

Coming later this week you can expect a reflection on 2010, goals for 2011 with some resolutions mixed in and I'll put up 2 links - one to my scheduled training program which I've been uploading to my google calendar and a link to my page of 201Ironman (they got back to me).

Hasta pronto!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment