Just trying to see if this blog works... I'm getting ready and rolling toward the Phila marathon. My goal is to get under 3 hours this year. That would be a huge improvement over last year's terribly painful 3:52. I'm nervous that I might be a little over ambitious, but I was able to attain my 1/2 IM goal time 2 weeks ago at the Syracuse 70.3 which I was unsure of. It feels good to get out and run (almost) everyday. My legs are strong, but I'm curious to see how they will respond to the longer runs. I have a 15 miler scheduled for tomorrow morning, so I guess I'll find out. Parts of my program that I'm still working on are deciding whether doing a 30 mile run about 2-3 weeks before the race will help or hurt me.... My long weekend runs increase very quickly so I'll just have to see how my body responds to it.
That's enough for the first one. Hope it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment