That's what she said. Yea, I just did that. It has been a long one though. Some good workouts early in the week, the Phillies game (Halladay's no hitter) and parents night last night - I didn't get home until 10:45pm. And I ran 11 miles yesterday. Three of them as an interval workout with the xc team. My legs are pretty tired. I've put down some good milage although I've been slacking on the weights. I won't have any reprieve until next week either. Tomorrow I have a 19 mile run planned in the morning and then Andy and Elizabeth's wedding in the evening and into the night. I'm looking forward to it bc it will be an awesome time, but I might not be able to stand on Sunday. The good news is that next week is a recovery week AND in honor of Cristobol Colon (Chris Columbus), we have Monday off. YES!! I might get a little crazy and head over to the pool in the morning to celebrate. It's been a while since I've been in the water.
Also excited to see who wins Kona this year. Can Craig Alexander do it again?? Or will Macca come back? I like the Spaniard, Eneke Llanos and olympic swimmer, Andy Potts. God I can't wait to watch... On the women's side unless Chrissie Wellington crashes on the bike, she will dominate again. She's untouchable.
Maybe some day I'll get there...some day...
No comments:
Post a Comment