Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some good reading

Just a quick note with a couple articles I've read lately worth passing along...

Ironman comes to NYC/NJ

I won't be doing this race next year for a number of reasons. But it's going to be awesome if/when I do decided to do it! I think I might try to volunteer next year.

A little on barefoot running

A good article on whether or not the barefoot fanatics are right. This guy does a great job on breaking down the pros and cons of each side.

Another NYTimes article - Stretching

This one I just thought was interesting. Found it browsing after reading the barefoot running article. It makes me not feel so bad about having extremely tight muscles in my legs and back. I always thought flexibility was a sign of athleticism...maybe not?


2:00 ride/1:00 t-run scheduled for this afternoon. It's supposed to reach 97 degrees... I'll chalk this one up to Kona specific training.

No comments:

Post a Comment