Another good swim today! A timed 500yds in 7:26!! In the past 4 weeks I have brought my timed 500's from 8:28, to 8:17 and I dropped another 51 seconds this week. I'm down to a sub 1:30min/100yd pace. I have a long way to go until I'm comfortable going this fast for 4400yds (the IM swim), but I'm starting to believe it's possible. This is giving me great confidence and a lot of motivation!
I also had a nice one hour ride on the trainer today. I'll finish the week with a long(ish) run tomorrow. A solid start to 2011.
Thanks for reading!
rock star swim!
ReplyDeleteI just took my first REALLY hard look at my IM training plan
I guess I had not REALLY realized the amount of hours I will be logging on the trainer!! I'm sure it will be end of April before I have outside rides. Ugh!
D