Anyway, this year things are different. It's all about having fun. I want to get to know some people interested in the sport(s) and not have to do all my training alone. I also hear they get great deals from some of the local shops, which is a selfish perk... Nevertheless, it should be fun tonight.
On the topic of fun, I found a couple things this week that made me smile.
With the wedding coming in a mere 9 months, I have started to think about attire. I'm not sure if I'm going to go with a french cuffed shirt or not, but if I do rock the french cuffs, I'm definitely wearing these sweet cufflinks!
![]() |
| www.tiebar.com |
And I found this clip over at Steve in a speedo's blog. He's always good for a laugh, and if you haven't seen this clip yet, it's hilarious. I will be the first to admit (shamefully), I've said a few of these lines before...
Happy training people! It's in the 50's in Philly today, so I'll be out on a nice long ride this afternoon.

great news on the tri club
ReplyDeletethx for the video ... I can probably stop wearing my MDot visor in the weight room all the time now?