First is an interview with the head coach of my old school's running program. Pat, the head coach, is an amazingly inspiring man. He lives and breathes positivity and teaches kids to reach their potential better than anyone I've ever met. It was a pleasure working with him for a few years. I'm sure he and his runners will continue to see amazing success in the future. Definitely worth 13 minutes of your time, especially if you work with kids.
http://pa.milesplit.com/articles/116647-tatnall-de-xc-an-interview-with-coach-pat-castagno#.UpJtsmTwJUJ
Second is a cause I joined this year with some great people I work with. I'm growing a mustache for Movember. It's a movement supporting men's health, and our team has already raised over $2,600! I'm currently in 4th place (off the podium!) in my team ranking. To anyone out there who has the means, I would greatly appreciate a donation. The link is below, and I will send you a picture of me with a mustache.
Thanks!
PW
No comments:
Post a Comment